Our Blog

My pencil

 

 

 


 

My pencil, slim and bright,
Guides my thoughts, just right.
With lines and colors, it plays a part,
Creating magic from my heart.
In drawings and words, it dances free,
My pencil, a friend to me.

Question 1:
What is the pencil described as in the poem?
A) A jumping toy
B) A fluffy cloud
C) A slim and bright tool
D) A tasty treat

Question 2:
What does the pencil do with lines and colors?
A) It hides them away
B) It erases them
C) It plays a part
D) It ignores them

Question 3:
What does the pencil create from the heart?
A) Sadness
B) Magic
C) Noise
D) Confusion

Question 4:
What two things does the pencil use to create magic?
A) Words and music
B) Lines and colors
C) Food and water
D) Jokes and games

Question 5:
How does the pencil dance in the poem?
A) It moves on its own
B) It sings a song
C) It draws a picture
D) It jumps like a frog


No comments:

Post a Comment

English for Kids Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.