Our Blog

My daily routine

 



My name is Hesha. Today I will tell you about my routine. I get up in the morning then I get ready for my free school. I go to my school with my school van. After coming back from school I change my dress and wash hands then I do my lunch. Then I go to sleep short time and play in the evening.

01. Hesha gets up in the morning and get ready for

a. School              b. Party     c. Office

02. Hesha goes to her school with her

a. School van      b. Friends            c. Mother

03. What does Hesha do after coming back from  

      school?

     a. change her cloths        b. go to play                       c. take her lunch

04. When does Hesha play?

     a. afternoon       b. evening           c. morning



No comments:

Post a Comment

English for Kids Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.